| 0 comments ]

Happy Sunday! Yesterday, we had a warm weather and wanted to do some gardening & cleaning but I'm suffering with my allergy. Sad sad sad, I was really looking forward to do some yard work, oh well, I guess it can wait.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank each one of you for voting for me/my blog, I am the winner, week 52 Filipino Blog of the Week. Thank you, truly appreciate it.



To Mr. Talksmart, really thank you for nominating my blog, as a winner, I am proud and feel proud. Please visit The Composed Gentleman blogsite, so much information to learn and very well written. Click HERE. Salute to you Mr. Talksmart.

Oh yeah- we did great for hosting the Silpada's Designs. May & I got $103 each FREE jewelry, love it! I got what I want and I want to host again, I already have my wish lists, can't wait.

One more, is it thanksgiving yet? Saturday's dinner Tom decided to cooked a turkey, it was yummy, served with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Turkey sandwich anyone? :-)

Have a wonderful day and God bless us all!

0 comments

Post a Comment