| 0 comments ]

What’s going on with me? Well, still busy as a bee plus tired all the time. I think too much going on in my mind.

Beginning of this month I haven’t been getting up early for work. I normally get up at 4:30 am, leave for work at 5:30 to be at work on time. Pero this whole month i’m out of track completely. ???

Ito lang muna ang ma update ko ang mokong kung ka trabaho. Remember I had the project needed to be done ASAP? Well, 2nd week of this month na pressure talaga ako at binigyan ng deadline Friday the 12th. Thursday natapos ko lahat ang mga graphics & Friday when I typed all parts i used I notice na I had 6 graphics sheets na ang mga welds na nagamit ko ay for different vehicle, stupid of me didn’t cath ‘em. So I asked my boss to make it sure. While I was talking to him this idiot co-worker behind me kept interrupting, he asked the questions for me & answers the questions.

I was so irritated and so mad, i turned around and yelled at him to stop. He told me to calm down. I said NO! I’m here trying to figure thing out and i’m stressed cuz need to be done end of the day & you kept interrupt. I’m NOT talking to you nor asked you a questions. (grabeh talaga ang sigaw ko sa kanya) After I yelled at him we were all quiet for 5 secs. Then my boss said can i talked now? Tumawa na lang ako kahit galit pa rin. After lunch tinanong ako ng boss ko kung OK na daw ako. I said i’m OK but still irritated.

oh yeah- couple days pala before I yelled at him i asked my hubby na pa’no pagsabihan ang walang modo na tao? Palagi kasi nyang ginagawa ang mag interrupt ng conversations. Everybody got annoyed by it but can’t say nothing. What ive done was the BEST thing i ever did. He never do it anymore & BEST thing we don’t talk at all & it’s been 2 weeks now. yipeeee! If he talked to somoeone in our cube i just put my headphone on and ignore them completely. I am soooo glad i bought a surround sound headphone, I cannot hear anything besides my music of course hehehe…

Thanks for reading my rant, ‘yan lang kasi ang naisip kung i-update dito. Meron akong tagay from Ethel hindi ko pa magawa kasi isipin ko muna ang 5 secrets ko. Sorry po sistah i’ll do it soon.

Saturday merong kaming kunting salo-salo sa bahay ni May. Despidida party para sa kaibigan namin na uuwi na ng Pinas sa the 5th at bday party din ni Kookie. Here’s some PIX.

oh segi dito lang muna, I miss you guys. Hugs & kisses to all! Truly appreciated talaga ang walang sawa nyong pagbisita sa akin. Dami ko na talagang utang sa inyo, patawad ha?

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Ay hindi na ako magpasalamat sa gumawa ng new layee ko para hindi ako ma bazooka. Wala pang info sa sidebar siguro this week siguro mag abot din kami ng sistah ko.

0 comments

Post a Comment