| 0 comments ]

seems like we just got married…hehehe…Sa 13 yrs namin pagsa sama ang ma sabi ko lang na KAMI pa rin sa hirap at ginhawa. :-)

For you honey;

Years have a way of going by, So much of life has passed. But the love I pledged on our wedding day, Is the love that will always last. Happy Anniversary!

… I am so blessed and so thankful to God for giving us the love we have.

A Promise I Make… it’s not our wedding song but I really like the song.



Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend everyone. God bless!

To: Raquel, Gayle, Sasha, Haze, Ivy, Vk, Amy, Hermie, Malou, Yana, pangGA, YLan, Nona, Lhadymitch, Coco, Krystyna, Sonia, Prescy, LanieG, Ate Nina, Juana maraming salamat sa comments at sa pag view sa mga fotos. And of course to all who left me messages in my tagboard thanks so much. Again, sorry hindi ako naka reply kasi busy lang talaga at pagud when i get home from work.

Ate Nina- nabasa ko ang msg mo sa tagboard, alam mo kung ‘yon ang ilagay ko she’ll hate me forever! hehehe. ayaw kasi niya ang mga pics niya sa baby pa siya. Last time she was mad at me begging me to delete it. She’s so stinker doesn’t she? :-)

0 comments

Post a Comment