| 0 comments ]

How’s everyone’s thanksgiving? Hope all well, specially spending quality time with friends and family. Ours not so bad, just us on thanksgiving day and Saturday we had Tom’s kids. It was a great family gatherings.So much to be thankful for, I am grateful:

For the love of my familyFor our health

For my daughter been doing good in every ways (even though she can be stinker sometimes)

For a husband who treat me great and loves me regardless of my faults

For my friends who’s been there for me

And of course

And of courseFor all my global friends sa walang sawang bumibisita sa akin dito lalo na sa magandang loob nyo sa akin at sa pamilya ko, taos pusong pasa SALAMAT po sa inyong lahat.

Ate Nina and my pangGA SALAMAT sa suporta nyo po during my down time. I am so grateful sa kabaitan nyo. God bless po sa inyong dalawa.

Time for PICS! :-)

On thanksgiving day Tom & Julie did the whole thing. Didn’t helped them cause I’m busy in other things. Julies such a big helped she even set the table by herself.

she did a great job kahit hindi completo ang settings. Hindi ko na rin pinakialaman kasi proud ako sa kanya.

Turkey on thanksgiving day then Saturday nag sanwiches lang kami and some finger food kasi we know na sawa na sila sa turkey after they had their thanksgiving day from their grandmas.



True Family Gathering is the BEST place to be.

Have a wonderful week everyone. God bless!

0 comments

Post a Comment