| 3 comments ]


Content by Leo Lucas

I got direct tv tampa when I first moved in and I just can’t seem to drag myself away from the TV. I just love anything that comes on MTV which is pretty embarrassing since I’m a 40 year old woman but from The Real World to Made I just love all their original stuff. I’ve always had a soft spot for reality but you know, at the end of the day, these shows are just different somehow and I think it has to do with how raw they are. The characters on the show are really young which I think is part of the draw for me. Watching Real World San Diego makes me think of the days when I was only 19 and going on spring break with my friends. I think it’s a lot of fun reliving those days but you know, I can only be sure that I wouldn’t want to ACTUALY be 19 again because at that point I had no idea what I was going to do with my life!

3 comments

Valerie said... @ November 19, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Hello, I like your site, would you like to affiliate with me or to exchange links?
My site is http://feelthemelody.com
Please let me know

buy logo custom said... @ November 16, 2019 at 5:39 AM

he information you have posted is very useful.the sites you have referred was good.thanks for sharing this
Logo Design

BuyCustomLogo.com said... @ March 12, 2020 at 10:40 AM

this is very nice article i like it...
Buy logo

Post a Comment