| 3 comments ]

Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath

It seems as though another football season has come along, and I still couldn’t care less. My new roommates assumed that I wanted to spend my Saturday night watching the UGA game on our DirecTV, but I didn’t. And that means I was left without my precious television along with access to my friends and our living room. I am old enough now that I feel no real need to pretend to be interested in things I am not. I know that my friends will like me whether or not I agree to participate in any activity with them, and that has made me even more confident in my decision to never watch football again. I spent last Saturday in my bedroom, listening to jazz music and making a wreath made from book pages. That’s pretty much the antithesis of football. After I tired of my wreath, I moved on to read Harry Potter, who never disappoints. Even now, I cannot tell you who won the Georgia game, nor who they were playing. I can tell you, however, that I thoroughly enjoyed a night on my own and I plan to follow the same routine for many Saturdays to come.

3 comments

Eric Graham Conversion Doctor said... @ October 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Everybody loves American Football. I'm playing during my college days. It's a lot of fun and until now, I couldn't get off with football on TV.

Obat Vimax said... @ April 12, 2015 at 5:36 PM

I like it this Nice blog and article, thanks for sharing.

Greg Prosmushkin said... @ July 8, 2020 at 6:31 PM

Thanks for sharing this post with us. Sometimes you just have to enjoy a good football game and a fun season ahead. Have a great rest of your day and keep up the posts.
Greg Prosmushkin

Post a Comment