| 0 comments ]

With the economic depression, hundreds of thousands got unemployed. The economic crisis greatly affects all of us (including myself); I lost my job a mid December. Being without a job, gave me lots of time attending the needs of my family. But of course it's a totally different situation having that extra income. I have my other earnings but just not enough. I am planning on getting a degree online for new career for me. Automotive industry is not doing well right now and looking another path of my career who knows there’ll be something for me.

A friend of mine suggested to check on Capella University’s for their degree online; I am ecstatic knowing that Capella University’s offers graduate degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, psychology, public health, and public safety, and bachelor’s degree programs in business, information technology, and public safety. And they are accredited and the leading online graduate school for working adults, this is perfect me and to all of you out there.

“This blog post  is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

0 comments

Post a Comment