| 0 comments ]

11. What is your favorite dessert?
=> cheese cake. hmmm

12. What do you prefer...beach or mountains?
=> beach

13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry?
=> I am Sam

14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself?
=> hahaha you got it! kidding aside!

15. how often do you do laundry?
=> yay- until I run out hehehe

16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why?
=> Forest Gump...it's a memorable year for me not so the movie. wink*

17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working?
=> No.

18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?
=> gummy bear side.

19. What's your favorite comic strip?
=> none

20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it.
=> a nice bathroom lit with all my favorite candles.


More player HERE.

0 comments

Post a Comment