| 1 comments ]

I got tagged by Emina & Raquel Two Things Meme and here is my meme goes:

1. Two names I go by: Carlota & Tata (few people call me Tata)
2. Two things I am wearing right now: jeans, long shirt & t-shirt (just got home from shopping)
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Love & Trust
4. Two things I like to do: eating & making blogs
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: sleep & massage
6. Two things I did last night: watched teleserye & fix Tom's computer
7. Two things I ate today: turkey soup & turkey soup (hehehe)
8. Two persons I last spoke to: hubby & julie
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: packing for hubby & shopping
10. Two favourite days of the week: Friday & Saturday
11. Two favourite holidays: Christmas & Thanksgiving Day
12. Two favourite beverages: beer & martini (hehehe)
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: frustrated easily & i can ignore people for days
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: plastic factory & automotive graphics illustrator (now)
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: Pretty Woman & XXX - vin diesel (i don't know why)
16. Two places I have lived: USA & Philippines
17. Two of my favourite food: Filipino & italian
18. Two places I would rather be right now: Philippines & Europe

And here is another question: What are the 5 gifts you would buy for Yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income?

1. A trip around the world all year long.
2. Buy a private jet
3. Bring my family in the USA.
4. Buy every single things I like in Tiffany store.
5. Enjoy my money.

I am tagging Glorie, Ylan, Jerla, and whoever wants this meme. Please grab it. Thank you.

1 comments

Ylan said... @ December 13, 2007 at 10:43 AM

hehe naa diay ko tag, sige answeran nya ko ni! :)

Post a Comment