| 6 comments ]

Hello everyone how are you guys doing? Hope all well with you all. Sorry guys didn't get a chance to visit your blogs, I have been so busy for few days. I had a little party in my house for 2 days in a row. party animal huh? nah...just a little get together for friends. Friday I had few friends over, eat and chat. Thanks to May, she's such a big help. She cooked kaldereta, pancit, eggrolls they are all so yummy. Thanks so much May, i really appreciate it.

Yesterday, Saturday I had couple of my co-workers over, my old neighbor and Sally and her husband came over too. This time eat and drink. hehehe. I re-heat left over eggrolls and i cooked chicken stir fry and chicken fried rice, everyone happy and satisfied. Nadean brought her all time specialty taco salad, she always makes really good taco salad, my fave. Thanks Nadean. Nadean and I drank half bottle of margaritas mix i don't know how many mugs of draft beer Kathy had. I think she empty my keg. hahaha. Anyway, right now i don't feel good coughing, sneezing headache so bad, i hate this. arrggg!

I better sleep now, i'm so tired. Need recharge. hehehe. Nadean & Kathy see you on the 1st we need to finish the beer and margarita. You guys are invited come on over.

I will share some pics later. Happy Sunday and enjoy!

6 comments

Anonymous said... @ December 30, 2007 at 7:15 AM

sistah nasobrahan ka sa party maong na yayay :) kami waka jud mi ka adto ug party alangan mag biad biad ko didto hahaha sus ginhawa ko lang pero da uy kisud na jud kaayo i lakaw.

ganahan diay ka ato nga shoes 37 akong size amot unsang number inig US size na :) unya tiklingon ug lapa-lapa, as in niwang kaayo to siya ug tumbanan sistah, ako tong e close up aron imong makita.

Diay naa kay tagay sa akong payag permi man ko ani tagayan uy buhaton nalang para naay lingaw :)

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said... @ December 30, 2007 at 4:05 PM

mao jud sistah nasobrahan. hehehe. bitaw sa biad2x kapoy jud. segi lang sa sunod na lang pa seksi-si hay jud. hehehehe.

bitaw oi cute kaau...37 size 7 sab diri. seksi kaau na shoes.

salamat sa tagay sistah ako nyang buhaton.

Unknown said... @ December 31, 2007 at 3:32 AM

hi! bloghopping! what a nice blog you've got here!

happy new year!

ghee said... @ December 31, 2007 at 12:13 PM

Happy New year Carlots!!!

wow! 2 days party?thats so kewl!!
sarap nang holidays ano?

wishing you a lot of blessings to come this year.Carlots!good health and good wealth to you and yours. :)

hugs,
ghee

Anonymous said... @ December 31, 2007 at 12:47 PM

sistah, happy 2008!

Carlota said... @ December 31, 2007 at 12:51 PM

Lolli, Idealpinkrose, Ghee maraming salamat best wishes sa 2008.

Post a Comment