| 0 comments ]

I have been wanting to change career direction but just don’t know what would it be until I found this very reputable recruiters that can leverage my past experience as I extend my career and start a new one and that what I am looking for. Friends if you are considering or want to change career direction you should consider joining with A.E. Feldman Associates, they offer a rewarding opportunity that can allow you to leverage your past experiences as you extend your career and start on a new one. A. E. Feldman Associates, Inc., is an executive search and consulting firm have been established in 1967 and it is owned by a woman. Isn’t it sounding exciting? Visit the site now and start looking for new career, searching job on their site is so easy you can either browse by job category, by location or even by keyword.

0 comments

Post a Comment