| 0 comments ]

Everyone is up and about putting their Christmas ornaments and setting up their Christmas trees. My friend related that when she went to visit her neighbor yesterday, they were decorating their tree. They have a four-feet-tree that has some golden plastic cars and buses hanging all over. She asked where they bought them and she was told that they only painted the toys with gold as the family has two boys.

Wow! I think it is a good idea to have a themed Christmas tree. Yeah, I know that there are already thematic trees made of different colored trees, but I think it would be nice to have unique themes. Hmmm…maybe because I am wishing that I would become wealthier next year, why not decorate my tree with money? Maybe I should buy gold coins made of plastic and hang them on our tree? I think that would be a great idea. I have seen some plastic gold coins in the department store near our house so I might as well pay them a visit this week and get on to doing my tree. That will be our family project this week then our tree will look “rich.”

0 comments

Post a Comment