| 4 comments ]

Tagged from Everything Under the Sun. Thanks Beth for tagging me. One of the rule: Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers. Unfortunately I don't have it save in my pc, I have to dig in to HB files, I meant in his file cabinet. If ever I have time to look for it I will scan it share to you guys.

Can you remember the day you first met your hubby?
=> Yes

When was that? (doesn't have to be specific)
=> December of 1994

First impression.
=> Hmmm…decent and respectable looking guy. He almost look like a commercial real estate agent. wink*

Were you attracted to him?
=> Honestly, I don’t know if I were attracted to him. All I can say he was nice to me the first time I met him.

Were you friends before he became your bf?
=> Yes, through letters

What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
=> Is it now or then? LoL
=> Always cook for us, he make sure we fed really good. hehehe.
=> He takes good care of our DD…

What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
=> He is a good, wonderful and loving husband despite of my craziness.

4 comments

Jake said... @ June 11, 2010 at 4:07 AM

Great subject to talk about, we agree, as we were just talking about what things can happen in the medicine pharmacy industry. Also we will submit your article to our social network and our twitter, thanks and please post our comment, as we will put a link as well to dig your article. Thanks Will
Canada Drugs Online

Home Theater Seating said... @ September 29, 2010 at 4:40 AM

Thank you for this great information, very useful article about small business marketing. An unbelievable resource for any person looking for effective small business marketing. I have you bookmarked your blog. So keep sharing with us.

Thanks For...

college girls said... @ November 2, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Nice post. we are impressed by the way you produce a clear description of your topic. Thanks for the information and keep on posting.

Credit Report said... @ November 17, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Nice post. This is one of the best topic, I encounter. Continue on sharing your knowledge to the readers. keep us informed.

Post a Comment