| 0 comments ]

1. Do you have a tattoo...?? if so What and where is it??
if not do you have a secret desire to have one?
==> NOPE! I wanted even a small but HB and ms J won't let me.

2. You have been offered a free botox treatment...where do you have them put it?
==> NOPE!

3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it? Do you think it works?
==> I don't have one. I've heard it does works!

4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said?
==> Last year to my HB...gladly that he forgiven me after hearing the reason why I've said it.

5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do?
==> Nothing... caller will leave a voice mail if it's important; If I don't expecting a company I'll ignore unless it's a night time. wink*

6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel?
==> If the closest friend I will offer my place to stay no matter how mess my place is.

7. Have you ever seen a ghost?
==> yay Nope!

8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do??
==> probably turn my high beam wink*

0 comments

Post a Comment