| 0 comments ]

Random Questions #12
Please click HERE if you want to snag the random questions.

1. What payment do you hate paying the most?
=> Credit card bills!

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
=> in my house with candle light dinner

3. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
=> a mistake I've made for years!

4. Name of your first grade teacher?
=> yay- I just can't remember.

5. What do you really want to be doing right now?
=> apply for admin job search!

6. What did you want to be when you grew up?
=> can you believe it, I want to be a nun!

7. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
=> it's pink and feels warm.

8. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
=> now? great!

9. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
=> No alarm for me this early morning, I have no work! I'm sure Nadean first thought dang! hehehe. Miss you Nadean!

10. Do you miss being a child?
=> Yes!

0 comments

Post a Comment