| 0 comments ]

Hello friends, enjoying the weekend? That's great if you do because I'm not. hehehe. Today- Sunday allergy still bothering me and sore throat so bad. I don't voice w/c is good, and hubby and Julie for sure likes it. wink* Anyway, here's my beauty secret I snagged from Way of Life

I use Marykay...

My Foundation: MaryKay liquid and mineral powder foundation.

My Blush: MaryKay ... color it depends the blouse I'm wearing. For my everyday, I use appricot breeze.

My Day Cream: MaryKay TimeWise Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 25

My Lipstick: MaryKay

My Essential Beauty Product: MaryKay Miracle Set

My favorite Make-up product: MaryKay all the way wink*

My Perfume: Angel

My Nails: I only do it when I have time hehehe. I use MaryKay and OPI

My Feet: MaryKay Mint Bliss Energizing Lotion for my Feet & Legs

My hands: MaryKay The Satin Hands Pampering Set includes Extra Emollient Night Cream, Satin Hands Satin Smoothie

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: are we talking beauty here? hehehe... Moiturizer, toothbrush/toothpaste, insects repellant

Women I admire for their beauty: Angelina Jolie one of them

Women with the best Sense of Style: Angelina Jolie and my daughter wink*

My ultimate dream: own my own charter jet and travel around the world.

My favorite fashion Publication: any magazine that has the look for me hahaha.

Tagging anyone who read this wink*

0 comments

Post a Comment