| 0 comments ]

This is weekend is my day, my mom’s day and to the entire mom’s out there is going to be our day, our weekend. Any of you guys made plans yet? Sadly my mom is miles away from me but this weekend I will make sure I will give her a call and tell her I love her and she’s the best mom ever! And for me, I don’t know what the plans are but to be honest I would rather stay home, relax and pampered.

Anyway, everyone knows that sending flowers on Mother’s Day and any special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries are norm. How about making a change, for mother's day gifts, give her the fabulous mother’s day basket from 1800flowers.com; it is the perfect gifts for every Mom.

I am the queen of last minute and I’m not going to worry about it because I know 1800flowers will do the magic for me. I have used their service all the time especially the last minutes ones and never get disappointed of their service, prompt service and very reliable.

Last year I felt so bad because I forgot to send something for my mother-in-law, this time I will make sure it will not happen again. I already find a fabulous mother's day gifts for my mom-in-law and I know she will love it!

Friends, if you haven’t gotten anything for your moms yet better do it now before it’s too late. Get to 1800flowers.com now for gifts that your mom will never forget!

0 comments

Post a Comment