| 0 comments ]


I found this from life tip dot com. I never thought of using a vinegar to unclog the holes of the shower heads. I'm glad I found this tip cause I'm gonna be cleaning bathrooms this weekend. Sad...

"We don't usually consider our shower heads when cleaning a bathroom, but we should. Especially if we have what is considered "hard water." Lime and mineral deposits can clog the holes of the shower head giving us less water pressure, which means a less productive shower. Fortuanately there's a simple bathroom cleaning tip to hand this. Warm some vinegar in a microwave and pour into a ziplock bag large enough to place your shower fixture. Leave the shower head in the warm vinegar bath for about an hour. After that time, discard the vinegar and use a toothbrush to clean off any remaining mineral deposits. Rinse in warm water."

0 comments

Post a Comment