| 0 comments ]

Thanks for tagging ms. Irel. thanks for tagging me miss. I'm tagging Angel, Amy, Norm, Prettylifeonline, Bucthay.

12345 Things

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
==> blogging, making layout

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
==> xml coding
==> web designing

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
==> song Crazy = my mom sing that song
==> when i tease Julie = this reminds me teased my siblings especially Glorie hahaha.
(sorry you just don't have any idea! Trust me i won't tell you how i teased you).
==> if we have a bad storm ... it reminds me of bagyong ruping ripped off the whole
side of our home.

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
==> kinilaw back home ... Tom & I make one but it's scallops yumm!
==> dried fish ... because of BAHO man. hehehe.
==> dungeness crab feast back home ... so rare here because it's expensive!
==> utan bisaya ... kalamunggay wala man diri, if there is it's frozen and not good.

5. Name five things/people that make you feel good.
==> full body massage
==> round trip ticket to Europe and Philippines
==> Seafood feast
==> to have my own server
==> a nice moist chocolate cake.

0 comments

Post a Comment