| 1 comments ]

joke time muna tayo. hehehe .

Very sorry friends, still tied up. I thank you all for the visits and messages, truly appreciated. Plus, emote pa ako ngayon kasi malapit na ang uwi ng asawa ko sa Pinas. Sayang 'di kami makasama kasi we can't pull out Julie sa school nya. Hirap na kasi eh. Hindi pareho no'n we pulled out julie sa school 21 days at OK lang kasi elementary pa siya. Ngayon ang hirap at kawawa. Ok lang sa akin ang asawa ko lang kasi may aasikasuhin siya sa place namin sa Camotes. Daming trabaho nag hintay sa kanya. :-) .
A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."

The husband said, "You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says:

"HEBREWS"

1 comments

Ezah/CC said... @ November 13, 2007 at 4:31 PM

wow sayang dungan nalang ta puhon lots uy.

Mga August me manguli puhon malooy si Lord.

Thanks for featuring my Blog...will link you up sa my discover fashion...

maau paka diri PR3 gihapon.

Post a Comment