| 5 comments ]

Yesterday when I got home from work, I worked on my Christmas tree but got ran out of idea or what put on the tree. :-) . Once again I am recycling all my Christmas decoration this year; just don't want to spend the money for it. I wasn't planning to put it up since hubby is not going to be here. But since a friend coming over from Florida mind as well decorate the house a little to look pleasant. We have a little house and still under renovation putting up my Christmas decoration will hide that need to be hid. :-)

Anyway, here's my Christmas tree is not finish yet, hopefully this weekend. Will share more pictures when I get done.

with flash


without flash


Happy Wednesday everyone and take care.

5 comments

Anonymous said... @ November 28, 2007 at 8:07 AM

nahan jud ko sa imong tree sistah kay neat. ang akoa kay kalandrakas kay dili sayon mag duko duko ang buntit uy hehhehe

Raquel said... @ November 28, 2007 at 10:48 PM

Wow, ka chada. Mao ba ni inyong gi haguan?

Anonymous said... @ November 29, 2007 at 4:52 AM

Dearest Dhay,

Please post more photos of your christmas decorations, para magka-idea naman ako ;-). Actually, I'm too lazy to make one, p'wedeng magpagawa? ;-) Biro lang but honestly, I like your holiday decorations, kasing ganda ng gumagawa!
take care and may God bless all of you!
with love from Poland,
GA

Anonymous said... @ November 29, 2007 at 8:02 AM

nindot bitaw kaayo imong xmas tree n decors, mora ug orig. ang imong tree...original ni sa?

mjsterling said... @ November 29, 2007 at 8:28 AM

wow ka gwapa ba sa imong christmas tree dae carlota oi..

Post a Comment