| 0 comments ]

When I got home from my doctor appointment I watched Ysabella and went to bed around 2:30 i think and i got up almost 8, now i'm wide awake!

I left at work at 10:30am for my doctor appointment at 11:30. I waited about 45 min, sucks! But since I like my doctor I didn’t mind at all. She’s such a nice one easy to talk to and explains it all. Got my blood work done and ultrasounds won’t get the results in a few days. Hopefully this time will be ok. Can’t talk any further cause just scare me.

Anyway...

Having a problem with your nose? Or just want to improve how it looks? You might want to consider rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty research is an important step in choosing the correct Rhinoplasty Cosmetic Surgeon. Here’s The Rhinoplasty Center it’s a great educational website provided by Dr. Daniel G. Becker, MD, FACS. You can view the before and after photos of rhinoplasty, you can even find answers to your questions, and learn about the anatomy of the nose and the concept of the 'ideal nose'. For your new looks please visit the website now!

0 comments

Post a Comment