| 1 comments ]

...of his Medical Mission in his hometown in Philippines.

Proud member of BISDAKLANET.NET

GOOD Day!!!

As a form thanksgiving, I am planning a medical mission or outreach at my hometown (Talusan, Zamboanga Sibugay) on September 5, 2007. In view of this noble cause, I humbly ask your financial or medical assistance for the said medical mission.

I'll be needing medicines like multivitamins, antibiotics, antitussives, deworming, anti-diabetes, and anti-hypertensive drugs. Sorry, for I know that I have approached you a little bit late, but I think there's still a chance.

You may donate any amount thru PAYPAL at this address: bisdakplanet@gmail.com and I will be the one to procure all the meds needed, and if possible can I have your donation before the 30th of August so I will have time to buy the meds. I'll be leaving on the August 30th. Your help is highly appreciated. Don't worry because all transactions will be documented and will be posted at Bisdakplanet. Your name will also appear on the donors list during the medical mission.

Choco, Lolli and I have planned that this medical mission will be the first here on bisdakplanet and God's will, it will be successful, then more medical mission/outreach will be created, who knows the next will be at your hometown.

Please help me pray that this medical mission will succeed.

To GOD Be the Glory.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Norwin Detalla
223 Greenside St., Hipodromo,
Cebu City, Philippines 6000
+639162910551

1 comments

Anonymous said... @ August 26, 2007 at 12:17 PM

I will do that. TC alway.

Post a Comment