| 4 comments ]

You've got to love this little girl. What a fine woman/wife she'll make!

A teacher asked her class, what do you want out of life?"

A little girl in the back row raised her hand and said, "All I want out of
life is four little animals."

The teacher asked, "Really and what four little animals would that be
sugar?"

The little girl said, "A mink on my back, a jaguar in the garage, a tiger
in the bed and of course, I'll need a jackass to pay for all of it."

The teacher fainted.

4 comments

Anonymous said... @ July 28, 2007 at 12:44 PM

sistah, nadawat na nako ang package,
and 'till now I'm waiting your email kay ingon ka sa last email nimo nga you inform me the complete total, So... pls email me ha, aron bayaran diretso ni hubby. :)Tenkyo and happy weekend kaninyo diha.

Lan said... @ July 28, 2007 at 9:51 PM

Hi Tata.. kumusta and I got email from paypal nakuha nakono nimo..
Let me know sa akong ikaduhang order ha.. happy weekend. tc

Utah Mommy said... @ July 29, 2007 at 12:07 AM

hehehe silly girl!I thought she is innocent as i thought.Happy sunday miss waffa!

Lily said... @ July 29, 2007 at 5:10 AM

Hahaha na buing na good one though,musta kana Miss Choco busy I guess,agi lang ko dinhe sa imong gwapa nga payag,Happy Sunday sab ninyo dinha,take care and enjoy the week-end.

Post a Comment