| 4 comments ]

and its 12:43am and hubby already screaming for us to go bed. Later we'll be busy moving all our old appliances in the garage cause the new ones will be delivered by 1. I'm not gonna be home i'll be at May's house helping her with the baby-shower party at her house. (hmm kainan time!) Anyho- last weekend we found out our dish washer is leaking instead of fixing it we went out buy a new one. So off to the store greeted with couple salesman but before we asked someone to help us we looked the sales person who gave us a great deal with our 65" tv. Well, can't find or i would say can't remember his face so Tom asked a sales person available & asking for the BEST dishwasher in the store, the guy showed us the GE & the Bucsh Tom was upset to the sales person cause he showed us the brand that he don't like. Though both machines are over 600$ but because he don't the brand he told the guy you showed me the worst brand get me another salesman or your manager. oh my gosh- Julie & I we're like come down my golly! hehehe. Got the right salesperson and he is happy about it. After pick the dishwasher we both like he decided to get a new refrigerator and new washing machine & drier, I told him we don't need it they're still good but he insists so we got 'em. I joke to him & pointed the 100" flat tv he said in your dreams! hahaha.

I just want to mention that this blog will be monetized and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I have 7 tasks to write in this blog & I just can't resists not to do it. wink*. I will definitely make another blog just for my daily rant, friends & family pictures and my marykay business, I might start it on Sunday but it depends how busy I am.

Ito nga pala ang pics sa previous post ko [HERE] ... before happy ang co-workers ko kasi free ang manicure & pedicure nila may massage pa. I hire nyo ako ha bilhan lang nyo ako ng beer oks na! hahaha.

really tired...all for now have a wonderful weekend to all. God bless!



4 comments

Nicholas said... @ July 21, 2007 at 4:22 PM

Take ralax, Carlota! Greetings to you!

Vk-mahalkaayo said... @ July 21, 2007 at 5:56 PM

grabe mo dha uy....relax kaayo...hahahah

sus abi nimo, sukad ko naabot diri, kas-a ra gyd ko naka pedicure-manicure, kay haskang mahala....dili pa to bday gift, matay ug mapa limpyo ko....lol

sa pinas pod, ach doy, kapoyan ko...hahhahaha

putlan lang ang koko, hugasan, tapos na....kay diri sos ikos-kos wa na,.....lol

thanks for sharing....labay lang ko naka higayon.....

bye n happy sunday nyo dha....

Carlota said... @ July 22, 2007 at 12:24 AM

Nicholas: Take ralax, Carlota! Greetings to you!

>>>Thanks Nicholas

Carlota said... @ July 22, 2007 at 12:24 AM

Vicki: grabe mo dha uy....relax kaayo...hahahah

sus abi nimo, sukad ko naabot diri, kas-a ra gyd ko naka pedicure-manicure, kay haskang mahala....dili pa to bday gift, matay ug mapa limpyo ko....lol

sa pinas pod, ach doy, kapoyan ko...hahhahaha

putlan lang ang koko, hugasan, tapos na....kay diri sos ikos-kos wa na,.....lol

thanks for sharing....labay lang ko naka higayon.....

bye n happy sunday nyo dha....


>>>mahala mo lang...mao bitaw kat-on ko diri kay para maka save. hehhehe...thanks Vk

Post a Comment